Salient Features of KIRLOSKAR Diesel Generators.
Customized Product Ranges.
Features and Specifications
- Ready to use Gensets (RTU) are available in wide ranges from 5kVA to 600kVA.
- Gensets Powered by Air Cooled & Water Cooled Engines.
- Gensets Available in Multiple Configurations in synchronized for running parallel operations.
- Tailored to meet the exact power needs of the customer.
- State of the Art Design.
- Compact in Size, Smaller foot print hence more saving on space.
- Smart Look, Fully Integrated Weather proof acoustic Enclosure.
ECO Friendly: To keep the pollution away:
- Meets stringent noise and air emission norms as specified by CPCB.
- Silent Generators obeying CPCB Norms to prevent noise pollution.
- Utmost reliability ensuring continuous power for smooth operations.
- Extremely rugged, durable design.
- Low Lifecycle cost.
- Safety premonitions against low lube oil pressure, high cylinder head / high coolant temperature & low fuel level.
- State of the art technology for trouble free operations in low / high ambient temperature, high humidity and high altitude.
- Low fuel & oil Consumption ensuring excellent technology.
- Low noise & vibration levels.
- Fuel efficient even at par operating loads.
- Highest power to weight ratio.
Industrial Generator comes with Smart Genset controller for close monitoring of the engine and Genset performance parameters for preventive maintenance and safety of Gensets.
Ease of operations
- Easy mounting, assembling & installations.
- Diesel Generators are Available with Auto Main Failure (AMF) systems (Optional) for ease of operations.
- Remote monitoring system for entire System (optional) for Industrial Diesel Generators.
Maintenance Friendly Design
- Modular Design that requires no external piping.
- Easy serviceability for routine maintenance and overhauls.
- Minimum cost for maintenance, spares & Services.
- Note: All the above mentioned features are declared by the manufacturer & subject to change.